It is single-component water-based polyurethane glue, has the characteristics of non-toxic, safe, odorless, and has the advantage of good heat-resistant, quick-drying and strong initial tack, strong adhesion strength, good atomization effect.
Suitable for the membrane pressing between PVC soft material and MDF, particle board, wood, etc。, can be used for wooden doors, cabinet doors, sound board, computer desk and so on。
Using the method
Spray or brush.
- Spray the glue to the part of wood needs wrapping with spray gun, until a white and even layer of glue appears on the surface。
- After the glue dries naturally, i.e. the white glue becomes transparent and no fingerprint is left after pressed by fingers, the wood can be put into the vacuum suction machine
- Use the vacuum forming machine to wrap the wood。 Due to the different specification of the machine and heat resistance of PVC film, the heating temperature shown on the vacuum forming machine varies a lot, but it should subject to the temperature of the wood which is between 50~60°C
4. The forming process in the vaccum suction machine (6 steps): preheating, heating, vaccum-pumping, stop heating, remove vacuum,natural cooling
1. Damage to the wood: When peeling the PVC film, wood shavings can be torn off with the film. If the wood density is high, the shavings may not be torn off.
2. Heat resistance: It can reach above 55°C without water based hardener. Test method: cut the four sides of finish wrapping product and make it even, then heat it. If the wrapping film does not shrink, the glue is up to the heat resistance standard.
Storage and Package
Under 5~30°C, the glue can be stored within 3~6 months. The storage temperature should NOT be under 0°C, otherwise the glue will turn into jelly or much undissolved substance will appear in the glue. If this happens, the glue cannot be used.